Nothing does the trick quite like a bowl of spaghetti. Bolognese sauce has always been a childhood favorite of mine! I’ve been dying to share this recipe for some time, and now I get to give you a tip on how to make the yummiest 20-minute Bolognese! Seriously, this sauce tastes like your grandma’s been in the kitchen stirring it with a wooden spoon for hours.
- 1 lb. regular ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon agave/sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry rosemary
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup red wine
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- Set your instant cooker to sauté mode, and sauté the meat for 5 minutes, breaking it up into small crumbles with a spoon.
- Add in the salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic, sugar, and tomato paste and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Add in the wine and let it simmer for a minute or two until the alcohol has cooked off.
- Pour in the water and cover the instant cooker, then set to cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully release the pressure and toss with boiled pasta.
By Naomi Hazan