Attention all cookie dough lovers! Get your fix with these delicious, no-bake cookie dough bites! They're fun to eat as little bites or even with a spoon! They're also completely gluten-free and kosher for Passover!
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup agave/maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons nondairy milk/water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Melted chocolate for drizzling
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca starch, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, agave, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a batter forms, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll ping-pong-sized balls and place on a parchment paper lined tray. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top and place in the freezer. Defrost 5 minutes before serving.